Last Updated on
There’s nothing worse than a surprise drug test – except knowing you’re going to flunk it. Of the 10 million drug tests administered to working Americans in 2017, 4.2% of people failed them. The stricter corporate workplaces become, the more people scramble for quick solutions.
Luckily, dozens of brands are coming out with effective detox products that help you pass drug tests with flying colors. Among them are Stat Flush pills, which promise to flush out drug metabolites in just a few hours.
In this review, we’ll be taking a look at how it works, where to find them, and whether they’re worth the purchase!
Stat Flush Pills – What Are They?
Manufactured by Sarken Nutrition Corporation, Stat Flush is a one-use bottle of 5 capsules that promises to remove unwanted toxins from blood and fat cells in a single dose. Specific supplements in each pill function as diuretics that trigger frequent urination in much higher volumes than normal, while attempting to restore the natural composition of your urine altogether.
Its blend of natural herbs, vitamins, and minerals, it supposedly gets your liver and kidneys working at full-speed. According to official reseller Proactive Nutra, Stat Flush allows you to stay clean for roughly 4 hours after consumption.
What makes Stat Flush a bestseller is its purported ability to detox your body of toxins within just a few hours, which something other detox pills for THC don’t claim to deliver (and for good reason). I’ve always been skeptical about detox products that promise results that seem too good to be true. Based on my home kit test results, this may be the case; we’ll get back to that later.
Who Do Stat Flush Pills Benefit Most?
Though primarily for marijuana users, it claims to help mask traces of more than one substance, although it doesn’t have the track record to support this. This detox method targets substances with soluble toxins, though how much of a particular substance you take might dictate how many Stat Flush bottles you’ll need.
It’s targeted towards moderate smokers looking for fast results, as the pills only require an hour to mask toxins. Women over 180lbs and men over 220lbs are encouraged to ingest 2 bottles.
Active Ingredients In-Stat Flush
Stat Flush Detox Pills are formulated with purely organic ingredients that stimulate metabolic processes in the kidneys. Its manufacturer does not outsource any ingredients – which is a definite plus knowing they oversee the process entirely. However, its active ingredients function mostly as supplements – similar to a simple multivitamin.
Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
An extremely potent bladder-detoxifying agent occasionally used to treat urinary tract infections by reducing bacteria in the urine.
Increases blood flow and is rich with antioxidants.
Dandelion Root Extract
Speeds up the breakdown of fat cells while aiding digestion and neutralizing the effects of free radicals in the body.
Gentian Root Extract
An herb that treats digestive problems and a kidney-detoxifying agent. It contains a chemical that may dilate blood vessels.
Milk Thistle Seed Extract
Supports overall liver health and creates a detoxifying effect. It’s been found to improve diet-induced liver damage and give the immune system a boost.
A supplement used to improve athletic performance, it balances out creatinine levels and concentrations – this allows Stat Flush to remain untraceable and you better chances of passing a urine authenticity test.
Also in Stat Flush are barberry and turmeric, which act as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents. The capsules are also rich in Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12.
How To Take Stat Flush Pills
Taking Stat Flush is fairly straightforward, which has contributed to its popularity in the detox market. All you need to prepare is a lot of water. Here’s a breakdown of instructions to get you passing that drug test:
- As with any detox method, you’ll want to stay clean for at least 48 hours before your drug test for maximum efficacy.
- One the day of your drug test, take all 5 capsules with 32 to 40 ounces of water (roughly 4 to 5 cups) across 10 minutes. If using 2 bottles, you can increase your water intake by up to 50 ounces (roughly 6 cups). On a regular dose, make sure you do not surpass 40 ounces of water, as this can dilute the effect of the pills.
- Urinate around 2 – 3 times to flush out the initial batch of toxins.
- After 60 to 90 minutes, Stat Flush reaches its full productivity and masks toxins for up to 4 hours.
Are There Any Side Effects?
As with the majority of natural supplements and detoxing products, you can use Stat Flush and experience little to no side effects. In fact, you mostly end up reaping the benefits of added nutrients.
You may, however, experience bloating, what with having to consume up to 40 ounces of water in such a short period of time. Though I didn’t experience them myself, others have reported cramping or general fatigue. Considering the water intake-to-bottle ratio, you may feel a little unwell if consuming 2 bottles.
People have also advised against taking these pills with any caffeinated drink such as tea or Red Bull, which may cause additional side effects such as headaches or nausea.
Where to Purchase Stat Flush
You can purchase Stat Flush online from Proactive Nutra, or directly from Sakren Nutrition Corporation, which offers a money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers. Simply write up a review and you can expect a refund within just a few days – no need to go through the hassle of providing documented results.
You might also consider purchasing it off Amazon and is available in select head shops. However, as with any similar product, I always suggest sourcing any detox products exclusively from official resellers. You’ll be less at risk of purchasing a fake or tampered bottle.
- If you’re strapped for time, Stat Flush may be a viable option for you, especially for light smokers.
- Its instructions for use are incredibly easy to follow. When it comes to detox products, how well they work boils down to how well you stick to directions.
- You won’t need to pair it with a supplementary product (such as an added multivitamin) or second method. All you need is water.
- Stat Flush is completely traceless, which is useful for beating more sophisticated urinalysis methods.
- For a detox pill that swears by the complete removal of toxins in a short period of time, this product is very affordable. Then again, you’re really only shouldering a bottle of 5 capsules.
- While it’s proven effective for some, Stat Flush’s results are very inconsistent.
- Though it may result in a negative test result, people who have reviewed this product have had to undergo repeat drug tests due to urine being too diluted. You may not pass a urine authenticity test, especially if you’ve taken too much water with the 5 capsules.
- Because it only covers a short, 4-hour window of time, you’ll have to be tested within that period.
- As per dozens of online reviews, it seems the heavier you are, the shorter a window you have.
- Too many variables, such as weight, frequency of marijuana use, and even your specific batch of pills make it difficult to assume whether your test will come out negative.
- Its claims are misleading – it states to remove toxins from the body completely, though it’s really only a temporary fix.
Is Stat Flush Effective?
After several test-runs on Stat Flush Detox Pills, I wouldn’t recommend it. If some 30-capsule programs fail to deliver, then 5 capsules aren’t going to cut it. For moderate smokers, one or even a second bottle isn’t potent enough to effectively mask unwanted toxins in your fat cells.
As I mentioned, I tested the efficacy of Stat Flush over three periods of time – 12 hours clean, 24 hours clean, and 48 hours clean. Of the three, I tested negatively only after 48 hours. Anyway, most people have claimed that Stat Flush’s effectivity improves after repeating the detox three or more times. That said, you’d be better off considering other products fit for your average use and over a longer period of time.
Overall, though it’s proven itself to work after several doses, it doesn’t quite deliver on its abundance of promises. That said, keep in mind that most detox products can’t cleanse your body of toxins overnight, and much less in a few hours.
However, I would recommend Stat Flush only if you’re completely pressed for time. Worst case, it seems to have proven itself a hit-or-miss product – and you hopefully won’t miss.
You can opt to use Stat Flush’s 7-day detox, although I’d suggest opting for Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox instead. I highly recommend it if you:
- Are a moderate smoker with the time and resources to detox on the regular and;
- Encounter drug testing frequently
It’s a little pricey, but worth the success rate. Purchase them directly from their official website.
Can I use Stat Flush if I am a heavy smoker?
If you have time to spare before your drug test, I would not recommend Stat Flush as a viable option for heavy smokers. Even consuming 2 bottles may not be effective enough to mask toxins.
Do I need to take Stat Flush with any other product?
No, Stat Flush is only taken with water.
How much water do I need to take with Stat Flush?
If you are only consuming one bottle, take all 5 capsules with 32 – 40 ounces of water. If you are consuming 2 bottles, consume them with up to 50 ounces of water. Do not consume more than the recommended dose.
How much of the product do I need to purchase depending on my weight?
Women above 180 lbs and men above 220 lbs are advised to purchase 2 bottles of Stat Flush.
Where can I find Stat Flush in my area?
You can buy Stat Flush off of official reseller sites such as Proactive Nutra purchase it directly from Sarken Nutrition Corporation with a money-back guarantee.
How long does Stat Flush remain effective?
The product claims to store toxins in fat cells for roughly a 4-hour window and reaches maximum effectivity within 60 – 90 minutes after initial consumption.
Does Stat Flush work within 24 hours?
Despite its promise to remove toxins from the body within a one-day timeframe, Stat Flush is rarely effective within 24 hours. Its effectivity only increases after repeating the detox at least three times.
Can Stat Flush guarantee I pass my drug test?
No, Stat Flush is not potent enough to guarantee negative drug test results with every use.
Will I experience any unwanted side effects after taking Stat Flush?
It’s unlikely you will, although, considering the large amount of water you’ll need to consume, you may experience some bloating and a little bit of nausea or fatigue.
Is there anything I shouldn’t take Stat Flush with?
It is not recommended that you take Stat Flush with any type of caffeinated drink, as this can result in nausea, headaches, or stomach pains.
Does Stat Flush expire?
Yes, although expiration dates are usually between 1 – 2 years after manufacturing dates. I would, however, avoid purchasing bottles that are short-dated.