Last Updated on
Last Updated on
If you’re in a rush, let’s get straight to business! Here are my top recommendations for THC detox kits based on their reliability, value, and quality. Using either of these detox products will help you pass a drug test without breaking a sweat. If you want a more in-depth look at each product, keep reading to find out about the best THC detox kits on the market!
Drug tests are a source of constant stress and anxiety for drug users. Whether you want to get hired or keep a job at a company, failing a drug test can have disastrous consequences for your career and reputation.
With the help of THC detox kits, you can boost your chances of success efficiently and safely. Any well-informed weed smoker knows that a good detox is the only way to pass a drug test, but how do you know which ones to use? To get 100% clean test results, you need to use the best detox products on the market to flush all the drugs out of your system quickly!
When it comes to detoxing for drug tests, I’ve been around the block a couple of times while applying for work at different companies. I’ve basically done tons of research looking at articles and reviews to come up with a variety of tried-and-tested solutions. So, if you’re worried about passing a test, I’m here to give you my two cents on THC detox kits so you can add some new tricks up your sleeve!
Let’s jump right in – get ready to beat any type of drug test with the best THC detox kit on the market!
Best THC Detox Kits Reviews 2020
Figuring out which products to use can be a little tricky. I’ve tried a lot of THC detox kits out there, but I’ve narrowed them down to just three. Here are my top picks ranked by their effectiveness and value for money!
1. Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox
If you want to get completely clean from head to toe, Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox is my number one recommendation! This THC detox kit comes with everything you need to get rid of THC metabolites and toxins over the course of 10 days.
Using a potent combination of pre-rid tablets, detox drinks, and dietary fiber, Toxin Rid boosts your body’s detox process for an all-around deep cleanse. Each tablet and detox drink is made with a mixture of organic herbs, vitamins, and minerals to help your metabolism function at maximum capacity and burn fat stores.
To use Toxin Rid, all you have to do is take the detox tablets with a detox drink twice a day to make any traces of drugs undetectable in your bodily fluids. On testing day, simply take the detox liquid with orange or cranberry juice before finishing the rest of the pills two hours later. Once the detox program is over, you can confidently pass a urine, saliva, and blood drug test with flying colors!
Toxin rid is the most trusted brand for detox kits – they’re also well known for their Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo and Toxin Rid Rescue Wash mouth cleanser! So, if you want to make sure you’re 100% drug-free for a drug test, there’s no question that Toxin Rid should be your go-to option.
- Works within one hour of taking a pre-rid tablets and detox drinks
- Best detox kit for urine, saliva, and blood THC tests
- No nutrition information on their website
- More expensive than other detox kits and detox drinks
2. Rescue 5 Day Full Body Detox
If you have less than a week to remove THC metabolites from your body, Rescue 5 Day Full Body Detox might be the quick fix you’re looking for! The Rescue kit uses different recipes per formula with head start capsules, ICE caps, morning capsules and evening capsules.
Using all-natural ingredients, the program is designed with a mixture of herbal extracts to improve your detox rate in a short amount of time. This product has the ability to help a casual or moderate user detoxify quickly and safely, using a total of 80 capsules to get the job done.
Since you’re working with a very limited timeline, this program requires taking a lot of capsules at once. You start with the four head start capsules and take the rest daily. One thing that I struggled with was having to drink large amounts of water with six capsules two times a day. On the last day, you also need to take the last set of ICE capsules to erase the presence of drugs in your system.
To get the result you need, you have to make sure your urine isn’t too diluted on test day. Otherwise, you run a risk of getting caught trying to lower the level of toxins in your body. While it’s a quick way to speed up the process, this marijuana detox kit isn’t as effective for chronic users. You should consider this your second option since it also comes with side effects like headaches and bloating!
- Uses ICE capsules that act as detox drinks
- Fastest marijuana detox
- The instructions are more complicated
- You need to drink 32 ounces of water per dose
- Side effects may cause discomfort
3. Stat Flush Pills
A good detox usually comes at a high price, but Stat Flush Pills allow anyone to detox on a budget! Every bottle contains only 5 capsules to temporarily mask any substances in your saliva, urine, and blood.
This product uses different kinds of organic root extracts with antioxidant properties to breakdown fat cells, detox the kidney, and reduce inflammation. The pills are also infused with B complex vitamins to increase the amount of your urination.
To use Stat Flush, simply take all five capsules with 32 to 40 ounces of water, then pee at least two to three times before submitting a sample. However, keep in mind that women who weigh over 180 pounds will need to take double the dose. If you’re a man, a weight of over 220 pounds means you should also take a second bottle to make sure nothing is traceable.
This detox product is a great idea in case of an emergency, but one major downside is that it doesn’t give you an actual detox. This stuff is more similar to detox drinks since it uses an extra strength formula for same-day results. Technically, the drug chemicals will still be in your body after six hours have gone by – so, remember that timing is crucial to make it work!
- More affordable than other detox kits
- Kit can be taken as a one-time fix
- Only works for up to six hours
- You need to take more depending on your body weight
Best THC Detox Drinks
Now that we’ve covered the best detox kits, let’s talk about some other alternatives. At this point, you might be wondering: “what’s the difference between a THC detox kit and a THC detox drink?” Well, it’s a similar way of getting clean except it doesn’t last as long as a detox kit does.
Detox drinks work by temporarily lowering the levels of drugs in your system to make them undetectable in a THC test. A detox drink can come in liquid or powder form, but most of them come in bottles packed with protein and fiber.
THC detox drinks will take effect immediately after consumption but it only stays active long enough for you to pass a drug test on the same day! Here are the best detox drinks that I’ve handpicked on the basis of efficacy, ease of use, and strength.
3. Mega Clean Cleansing Drink
Lastly, we have a detox drink that can handle chronic smokers with ease! Mega Clean Cleansing Drink keeps you clean between one to five hours so you can pass a drug test without attracting unwanted attention.
Each kit comes with a PreCleanse supplement packet containing six capsules that you need to take beforehand. You’ll receive a one liter bottle made using a unique herbal blend, vitamins, and other chemical ingredients. Just remember to shake the detox drink and take it without any food in your belly, then wait 15 minutes before drinking more water.
This is one of the more common detox drinks out there, and it’s a popular choice for its ability to balance the nutrient levels in your body. It also uses a special meta-boost formula to improve your metabolic rate and conceal the toxins in your sample.
One important thing to note is that while Mega Clean’s detox drinks can help you fool a supervised drug test, it isn’t fool-proof. The dosing schedule was pretty confusing for me, especially having to take one pill every four hours.
I’ve seen some reviews and questions about the program, and if you don’t follow the instructions, things could go wrong! If you have no other option available, then use this product with care to make sure you don’t have any issues along the way.
- Series comes in tropical fruit or wild berry flavors
- Ideal for regular to heavy pot users
- Requires two days of complete detoxing before taking the drink
- There’s a chance of failure and you may need to retake the drug test
2. Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse
If you need something fast and powerful, using Clear Choice detox drinks is the answer to your problems. Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse gives you a clear zone of up to 5 hours after drinking it, making it the best detox drink for seasoned smokers.
It masks the drug metabolites by making your THC content undetectable in blood, urine, and saliva tests. If you take it correctly, you can reach your goal of being drug-free in no time! It comes in two sizes: a 17 ounce bottle and a 32 ounce bottle depending on how much you need.
You have the option of chilling the drink before taking it, then you need to shake it well for roughly 15 minutes straight. The instructions emphasize that you have to take Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse in a fasted state – so don’t eat anything to make sure you absorb all the nutrients properly!
This Clear Choice detox drink should be your first option if you can’t get your hands on a detox kit! With over 25 years of expertise in the industry and tons of satisfied customers, I can’t think of a better pick.
- The most high-quality solution for people on-the-go
- Comes in a delicious fruity flavor
- You need to take it on an empty stomach
- You have to detox and exercise 48 hours before taking it
3. Clear Choice One Shot Concentrate
Coming in at number two is your next best bet for a thorough detox! Clear Choice One Shot Concentrate has similar qualities to Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse, but as the name implies, it’s a more concentrated version.
This detox drink comes in a box that has four cleansing pills along with it. After taking the concentrate shot in a cup, you have to follow it up by taking a dose of two pills and 16 ounces of water. Then you take the remaining pills after waiting for 15 minutes. According to some posts, you might need to drink more water if you weigh over 200 pounds!
Try to take as many trips to the bathroom as you can to flush out your contaminated urine. Although it isn’t as simple as downing a detox drink, it gives you the extra boost needed to minimize the chance of error in your results. Within an hour of taking it, you can expect to be totally free of drugs in time for a test!
If you want a detox drink that requires less drinking, you’ll appreciate how you only need to take a little bit to give yourself an instant cleanse. With this fully concentrated drink, Clear Choice guarantees you’ll pass the drug test on your first try!
- The most concentrated form for detox purposes
- Takes effect within just an hour of taking the detox drink
- More expensive than other detox drinks
- Only comes in a small one ounce bottle
Now that we’ve covered the best THC detox kits and drinks, let’s go over some facts about THC, drug tests, and natural alternatives for detoxing your system.
Why Do Drug Tests Screen For THC?
THC is the psychoactive compound of cannabis, and it has a bad reputation for causing marijuana addiction. But thanks to science, studies have shown that medical marijuana is an effective treatment for depression, anxiety, insomnia, and loss of appetite. While a drug test isn’t designed to detect CBD, it will always look for the presence of THC regardless of legal cannabis laws.
How Does the Body Process THC?
No matter what method you use, cannabis enters your system through the lungs or bowels to get broken down by enzymes in the liver. This process breaks the compounds down into THC metabolites as they enter your bloodstream and make their way to the rest of your body. The THC-COOH cannabinoids bond with your cannabinoid receptors and fat, eventually going through the process of THC elimination in your urine, sweat, and blood.
How Long Does THC Stay in Your System?
The half life of THC varies for each person, but most people can naturally detox anywhere between a few days to three months. Here are a couple of factors that affect how long THC stays in your body:
- Marijuana Use – Your frequency of use will directly affect the length of time it takes for your body to completely rid itself of THC. If you’re a casual weed smoker, a natural detox is possible – but if you smoke a joint a day, you definitely need to use a THC detox kit!
- Dosage – Some strains and products from dispensaries are more potent than others, so make sure you aren’t using more than necessary. Otherwise, excessive consumption means more THC will get stored in your body!
- Body Fat – THC metabolites store themselves in our fat cells, and they only get processed when you lose weight or dissolve them gradually over time. A slow metabolism means you might struggle with a detox.
What are The Different Types Of Drug Tests?
Federal laws allow business owners to conduct drug tests on their own discretion, and the terms vary depending on the company guidelines. Employers use four types of drug tests to look for controlled substances like marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, PCP, or prescription drugs. These five or ten panel tests have a different detection window, so it’s important to know each timeframe in advance:
- Urine Drug Test – A urine test can detect THC between seven to 30 days.
- Saliva Drug Test – A mouth swab test can detect THC between one to three days.
- Hair Drug Test – A hair follicle test can detect THC for as long as 90 days.
- Blood Drug Test – A blood test can detect THC between a few hours to two days.
When Will a Company Drug Test You?
Employers will test job applicants and workers before and during employment, and it’s usually a standard part of company procedures. If managers have a reason to test you after getting hired, they’ll exercise their right to do so! Here’s a short list of scenarios that call for a drug test:
- Pre-employment condition
- Reasonable suspicion of substance abuse
- Post-accident or injury
- Promotions to management staff
- Random or follow-up drug testing
Are There other Alternative Detox Methods?
Besides using marijuana detox products, there are other home remedies you can use if you prefer a natural detox approach. Just a quick disclaimer: these tips won’t be as effective as using actual THC detox products or programs. If you choose to go with any of these eight methods, proceed with caution and only use them to complement your detox plan.
- Tolerance Break – Going cold turkey is the traditional route to getting a good detox. The problem about abstinence is that you might experience marijuana withdrawal symptoms – some people even report increased irritability!
- Drinking Diuretics – Drinking lots of cranberry juice, lemon juice, coconut water, and green tea can help your body dilute any substance in your system. You can also look into detox teas to help you expel bodily fluids faster.
- Eating Greens And Fibers – Not only are these foods good for your health, but they also lower your fat percentage so you store less THC in your system. It also helps you expel pee and feces faster!
- Increase Water Consumption – Chugging plenty of drinking water will help your body wash away any evidence of pot in your system through frequent urination.
- Weight Loss – Eating a healthy diet and exercising at the gym can help you shed those pounds and traces of cannabis along with them!
- Niacin Detox – Using niacin supplements is supposed to help with flushing your system out. However, using this supplement has proven to be more of a stoner myth than a scientific fact.
- Supplements – Taking vitamin and mineral supplements with your meals can help your body operate at maximum capacity and regulate detoxification.
- Adulterants – In some cases, people have used vinegar or bleach to tamper with their samples. But I don’t recommend going this route because you could end up getting in trouble if you get caught.
Now that you know about the best THC detox kits, you can start taking the necessary precautions to make sure you pass a drug test. Don’t go for cheap shortcuts and quick fixes – you need a detox kit that offers you the best way to success at all costs!
Out of all the options, Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox is by far the best THC detox kit for a reason – it’s simple, convenient, and 99.99% reliable! The next time you have to deal with a sticky situation, you can handle anything with confidence. Just put my tips into action and I guarantee you’ll beat any drug test that comes your way!